Saturday 23 May 2015

Creating Page Content!

Hello, I'm Paula Johanson, the author of several books that I'm promoting here on my website.


As first posts go, this is a pretty basic one. You can see at the top of the page that the site has pages for differing categories of my books, such as Biographies, Science, Health, Sustainability, Literature, and Fiction. I've been writing posts for these categories, but it's taking a while to get them all placed. Please check back, as during the summer of 2015 I have several new projects being released!




The publishers of my books are listed here. As well as my books, they have other good titles that might interest you. Most of these publishers release books in multiple formats that can improve accessibility.
Rosen Publishing - here are links to my titles with them in print format, or e-books.
Enslow Publishing
ABC-Clio / Greenwood Publishing
Five Rivers Publishing
Okal Rel / Reality Skimming Press
Tesseract Books

No comments: